Why New “HOPE” Counseling & Wellness Center?
HOPE has been identified as a key component of the recovery process in mental illness.
HOPE is possibly a prerequisite for recovery, a trigger for healing, and predicts the likelihood of sustaining treatment gains.
HOPE is real and available to everyone.
If you are experiencing difficulties managing your thoughts, emotions, feelings, behaviors and/or communicating with others… there is HOPE for you.
Are you feeling anxious or depressed? Are you having conflict with your significant other or at work?
Are your goals to improve communication, gain self-awareness, or implement healthy coping skills?
Counseling can also help you improve communication, gain self-awareness, and implement healthy coping skills.
Sometimes we develop strategies to escape negative feelings, criticism, shame, guilt, or other discomfort.
The longer you avoid or repress your feelings, the more likely you are to experience anxiety or depression.
Understanding and connecting to our feelings allows us to experience happiness, build and maintain healthy relationships.
We will work together to identify what is currently troubling you. We’ll discuss your symptoms, triggers and their causes. We will develop a plan that is best for you.
We will work together to establish goals and a plan; however, this can be modified as we move forward.
Discover the values, beliefs, and feelings contributing to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Discover how these may be affecting your relationships.
An individualized approach based on the assessment, goals, and needs.
Evidence-based treatment interventions in a collaborative team approach with you.
- Cognitive and Behavioral interventions to treat a variety of problems arising in adolescence and adulthood including: trauma, addictions, and eating disordered behaviors.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) examines challenging thought processes or situations an individual might be having and then develops alternate viewpoints.
- Angie has specialized training in REBT CBT
- Trauma-Informed Care, Mindfulness and Body Integration
The success of therapy depends mainly on these factors:
- The quality of the relationship between you and your therapist (therapeutic alliance).
- Your ability to be open about your thoughts and feelings and experience those feelings in the session.
- Your ability to commit to your therapy and be consistent.
New Hope Counseling & Wellness Center provides a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental place to explore your individual needs in counseling.
Faith-based treatment is an option for those who wish this to be integrated in the treatment plan.
New Hope Counseling & Wellness Center focuses on your strengths and guides you toward achieving wellness, happiness, and success in your life. Our goal is to help you feel your best through our mind, body, and spirit approach to healing.